NB – the below applies to Enterprise customers only
When a customer signs up to use Turtl, the following steps will be followed:
- New Turtl accounts are created for the required number of users
- The customer provides brand guidelines, including logo, list of suitable fonts, color palette and a landing page link
- Turtl uses this information to provide the customer with a draft brand look-and-feel
- The customer can provide a list of amendments to be made. Any further new amendments after this may become subject to an additional charge.
- Turtl will run product immersion video conferences (when required) to introduce the platform to the user group within the customer’s organization
- Turtl provide support to help the customer successfully create and distribute an agreed number of their early Turtl Docs
- Turtl provide support to help the customer optimize the performance of their early Stories
Turtl customers will receive success management through the following means:
- A named person available by phone and email during normal office hours
- Response to calls and emails within 24 business hours
- An optional monthly call to help the customer get best out of Turtl
Service level response times
Turtl will respond to these events within 4 business hours and provide an ETA for a fix within an additional 8 business hours.
A critical event is one which is likely to have a relatively small negative impact across a significant proportion of your customers, or a relatively high negative impact across a small number of customers. For example:
- A Turtl Doc becomes unreadable in a supported browser
- A Turtl Doc is lost or becomes corrupted through system malfunction
- The potential loss of business from one large influential customer as a result of their experience being negatively impaired
Turtl will respond to these events within 8 business hours and provide an ETA for a fix within an additional 16 business hours.
A general event is one that is likely to have a relatively small negative impact across a relatively small proportion of your customers and is unlikely to have a high negative impact on any customers. For example:
- A Turtl Doc displays incorrectly in a supported browser but with a relatively low impact on the reader’s experience
- An aspect of the edit tool is not functioning correctly but does not prevent the user from creating Turtl Docs
- A non-key aspect of the platform not relating to viewing or editing content experiences functions incorrectly or goes offline (e.g. change of password)
Turtl will respond to these events within 16 business hours and provide a full answer via phone or email within an additional 40 business hours.
These events are general inquiries about the tool, its usage, or some other aspect of Turtl. For example:
- A user wants advice on how to tell stories better within Turtl
- A user wants help in using the edit suite more effectively
- A user wants advice on how to interpret analytics to improve performance