Immerse Awards Terms & Conditions
- By entering these awards, you give Turtl the right to publish/exhibit screen
grabs and/or submitted report. If you wish to submit a modified /less
commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go
forward for judging.
- Participation in these awards is for Turtl customers only.
- There is no cost associated with entering the Immerse Awards 2019.
- Entry deadline is 18th October 2019. Submissions made after this date will not
- The shortlist will be announced on 28th October.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material
will be disqualified.
- Entrants are eligible to enter more than one category, however a separate
online entry submission must be completed for each category and entry. Each
entry must be tailored to meet the requirements for each specific category.
- Entrants must make sure all personal details are entered accurately. Including
contact details, as this will be used in the Awards presentation if they are
selected as a finalist.
- The maximum word limit per entry submission is 1,000 words.
- Turtl staff and judges of the Immerse Awards will review entries. If entry
submissions contain sensitive or confidential information, the entrant must
clearly state this within their entry.
- By entering the Immerse Awards, you confirm that you have the authority to
enter on behalf of your organisation and your entry does not contain any
material belonging to any person other than yourself unless you have the
owner’s prior consent.
- Turtl reserves the right to not award categories should entries received not
reach the required standard.
- By entering the Immerse Awards, you agree to your entry being promoted by
Turtl and to participating in any relevant PR or promotional activities arranged
by Turtl with no recompense.
- Turtl has no responsibility or liability to the entrants except as detailed in these
terms and conditions.
- Under no circumstances shall there be any form of communication between
the judges of the Immerse Awards and the entrants.
- Judges’ decisions are final and Turtl will have the final decision in resolving
- Feedback on entries is at the discretion of the judges and will be
communicated via the Turtl awards team.