18th December 2017
As the year draws to a close, the whole Turtl team would like to thank you for your continued support and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
2017 has been another exciting year here at Turtl HQ, and just like our business, our own turtles have grown and are bound to get even bigger in 2018!
2017 - a quick review
- Content marketing is here to stay with the industry forecasted to be worth $412bn by 2021
- New technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) are slowly making their way into marketers' minds
- Content marketers are now more than ever realising how important understanding content performance really is
- CMOs are in love with Martech and will spend $120bn on it by 2025
- Whether you like it or not, GDPR is coming (more on GDPR)
- There are now more than 5,000 companies in Scott Brinker's Marketing Technology landscape (and yes, we're one of them!)
Doing our bit for turtle preservation
We know people usually expect gifts at this time of the year, but we thought we'd do something different.
As you may know, Turtl shares a strong connection with leatherback turtles (think Surf & Immerse pages!), so we're doing our bit for the preservation of these beautiful creatures by adopting 2 sea turtles through the World Wildlife Fund on behalf of our wonderful supporters and customers.
The Story below will help you learn more about leatherback turtles and what you can do to help save them:
Click to read Happy Holidays
Thanks for being amazing, enjoy the holiday season and we'll see you all for more Turtl fun in 2018!