Turtl is a growing London-based startup which develops and sells a SaaS marketing software product to large enterprise customers such as Cisco, The Economist and Bloomberg.
We are looking for a self-motivated, confident and articulate senior business development manager to join our team.
The digital world is a noisy place where we all produce and consume content, all the time. It has never been easier for a business to send a message, but never harder to make it memorable.
Most content marketing tools provide a bigger megaphone. They help businesses fight noise with more noise. At Turtl, we have a different belief. We prefer thoughtful communication, rather than loud. Few lasting messages, rather than many transient ones.
We build authoring tools that let our customers create beautiful, premium content. Publishing tools that prevent mistakes that would hurt their reach. And crucially, we help our customers understand the experience of each reader so they can create more relevant and meaningful content over time.
Turtl’s mission is to be a different kind of medium. One that invites readers to slow down and immerse themselves. One that allows them to disconnect from the endless stream of information and enjoy the experience of reading online.
- Have a proven track record of selling SaaS solutions into the marketing departments of large global businesses
- Are well connected in the marketing space and understand how technology is changing it
- Sell consultatively – understanding customer need
- Are articulate and confident
- Are technically savvy – and able to understand precisely how the product you sell works without handholding from technical colleagues
- Write well – whether in persuasive sales documents or more technical sales proposals
- Are a team player – but like to run your own deals
- Can qualify prospects early so no time is wasted chasing leads of no value
- Are commercially savvy – relishing the challenge of overcoming objections with a view to getting the customer to buy provided the fit is good for both parties
- Love negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Are focussed on meeting and exceeding your sales targets
- Take ownership for the success of our business – always looking to improve the product and contribute to the team
We would be ideal for you if you…
- You want to work in an ambitious early stage business with big-name clients
- You want to be judged on the business you win
- You want to be part of a close team with no room for bs or politics
- You like the idea of having some skin in the game
- You want to sell a unique product with a great story and no real competition
- You want the ability to earn as much as you sell
If this sounds interesting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.