Job posted: 08/05/2019
If you have a love of writing, a flair for telling stories and a knack for building arguments then we’re looking for you! Turtl is on the hunt for junior content writer to join our marketing team and help the team put its strategy into action.
Reporting to our content strategist, you will research, write, review and subedit marketing and sales collateral, with a particular focus on populating the company blog with search optimised content to improve the amount of organic traffic that comes to the Turtl website.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to content planning and idea generation
- Writing blog posts that target priority keyword opportunities for SEO
- Drafting event bios, case studies, guides and other marketing and sales materials
- Subediting content and communications
- Interviewing customers, colleagues, partners and external thought leaders to research and inform a variety of content.
- Reporting on the performance of published content
- Researching the wider market to find trends and angles for our content
- Researching successful content marketing programmes implemented by similar businesses
Skills & experience required
- At least 2 years in marketing, comms or content related roles
- Excellent reseach, writing and proofing skills
- Experience researching markets and trends
SEO experience is beneficial but not required to successfully do the role.
- A curious mind
- Wants to work in an ambitious startup with big-name clients
- A self-starter, who enjoys working with autonomy
- Can immerse themselves fully in the problems and solutions they are writing about
- Loves to collaborate and get input from other functions
- Likes to be judged on output, not time spent at a desk
- Wants to be part of a close and ambitious team who value laughter (and often communicate in GIFs)
If this sounds like you, please contact email@example.com.