Turtl is a growing London-based startup which develops and sells a SaaS marketing software product to large enterprise customers such as Cisco, The Economist and Bloomberg.
We are looking for a dynamic and autonomous account manager to help support our growing customer base.
The digital world is a noisy place where we all produce and consume content, all the time. It has never been easier for a business to send a message, but never harder to make it memorable.
Most content marketing tools provide a bigger megaphone. They help businesses fight noise with more noise. At Turtl, we have a different belief. We prefer thoughtful communication, rather than loud. Few lasting messages, rather than many transient ones.
We build authoring tools that let our customers create beautiful, premium content. Publishing tools that prevent mistakes that would hurt their reach. And crucially, we help our customers understand the experience of each reader so they can create more relevant and meaningful content over time.
Turtl’s mission is to be a different kind of medium. One that invites readers to slow down and immerse themselves. One that allows them to disconnect from the endless stream of information and enjoy the experience of reading online.
- Actively manage trial and full licence customers with high quality support
- Work closely with the Business Development Director to maximise opportunities to upsell to existing Customers and manage contract renewals
- Manage an allocated portfolio of large brand Customers and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, exceptional product knowledge and excellent organisational skills
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within the Customer business and all of the allocated licence users
- To work closely with the other Account Managers, support team and Technical service team to develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Provide training and ongoing support to our users for both licenced and trial Customers
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to ensure business objectives/projects are on track
- To work closely with all Account Management staff to ensure that support documentation is regularly updated and of a high standard
- Ensure high levels of Customers satisfaction and Customers retention
- Upsell Turtl services to Customers, ensuring that both the full breadth of products and services are utilised across the customer’s organisation
- Provide accurate and timely leadership reporting on Customers
- To maintain a central file of essential customer information and provide accurate and timely reporting leadership reporting for Customers
- Manage technical and support tickets through the ticketing system
- Manage and respond to technical and non-technical queries raised by the Customer (we expect a deep understanding of all elements of the tool)
- Manage bespoke or customised requirements through various stakeholders in the business whilst ensuring the client is kept abreast of progress
- Provide support to fellow Account Managers when called upon
- Uphold the values and cultural ethos of Turtl in all dealings internally and externally
Key result areas
- Customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Service performance against SLAs
- Upselling of Turtl Services (with support of Business Development Director)
- Ability to help Customer improve performance of content
- Contract renegotiation (with support of Business Development Director) and Customer retention
- Support offered to fellow team members
- Ability to work productively with other functions and team members to deliver overall business success
- Member of the Account Management Team
- Managing a portfolio of c.20 large brand trial and licenced accounts
- Revenue and satisfaction personal targets
- Over 5 years’ account management experience of large brands
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering customer account plans
- Evidence of implementing solutions to improve customer service or running of an account management function
- Evidence of upselling to an existing customer portfolio
- Evidence of building strong customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer support
- Good understanding of designing and delivering process improvement
- Reasonable understanding of digital and content marketing would be preferable
- Good understanding of marketing technology / technology in general
- A clear and compelling communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong listening skills
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- We would be ideal for you if you…
- Want to work in an ambitious startup with big-name clients
- Like to be judged on output, not time spent at your desk
- Want to be part of a close team with no room for bs or politics
- Like the idea of having some skin in the game
If this sounds interesting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.